Eleveight RS V5 Testkite
/ Eleveight RS V5 PERFORMANCE Features
- Three-strut delta-hybrid freeride kite with a precision direct feel
- Versatile performance tailor-made to suit all riding styles
- Ultra-stable construction efficient in any condition
- Designed to cover a massive wind range with easy upwind travel
- Precise, fast, and smooth turning characteristics
/ General Changes for all kites
- Lighter bladder material for bigger sizes to decrease the overall weight
- Redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimize load transition for improved stability and durability.
- New 2 step force transition on tips for harmonic power development
- Overall weight reduction across all sizes
/ Eleveight RS V5 Changes
- Modified wingtip segmentation to move the LE twist more forward in the wingtip resulting in more direct turning and bar feedback.
- Increased strut angle alignment for better canopy airflow for improved aerodynamics and efficiency.
- Reduced LE Tip endings to reduce bridle wrap.
- New load seam across the span to support the canopy profile for extra stability.
/ DESIGN Vision
Eleveight RS V5 is packed with new innovations, taking our best selling kite to even higher levels. The RS is more stable, and thanks to the new load seam you’ll also notice better stability across the span. The canopy stays supported, while an increased strut angle alignment allows for greater airflow, making the RS more aerodynamic and ultimately efficient.
We’ve moved the twist in the LE more forward by modifying the wingtip segmentation to give more direct turning and bar feedback. Bridle wrap has been limited by reducing the LE Tip endings, and overall the kite is lighter in weight yet better performing with a difference you can feel.
High-performance versatility that will get freeriders instantly psyched!